- ANDREW SPROULE Died November 1826 in Jamaica at the home of James Sproule of Rosemount in Jamaica. (No issue)
- SAMUEL SPROULE Died 1827. Samuel was training to be a surgeon and was either in his Uncle Samuel's home in Cheltenham England or on route to Bombay when he died. (No issue)
- JANE SPROULE 1802-1864 Jane married Andrew Sproule of Glenfin and lived in Broomfield, Co Donegal. They had five children - Andrew Sproule and Samuel Sproule died in St Louis, also had Elizabeth, Rebecca and Charlotte
- CATHERINE SPROULE 1803 -1833 died unmarried at her father's home in Tullymoan
- MARGARET SPROULE d. 1835 died unmarried at her father's home in Tullymoan
- MATILDA SPROULE d. 1838 youngest daughter died unmarried at Tullymoan
- WILLIAM JOHN SPROULE MD. went to Glasgow University and qualified in 1834. Worked as a Doctor in the dispensary in Dunfanaghy. Married Ellen Ramsey of Lisennan House, Letterkenny in September 1836. They had two children Andrew Sproule of Fernhill 1835-1908, and Robert born 1838. William John died on 8th January 1839 in the home of his father-in-law in Letterkenny.
- JAMES SPROULE of TULLYMOAN was born 1816 in Tullymoan, married MARY MCGLINCHY in 1869 when he was 53 years
old. Mary was from Laghtmorris, Termonamongan, County Tyrone and was born in 1838. For details of their family see: The Family of James Sproule of Tullymoan (1816-1897)
For more information on this family see:
- The full family tree of the - Sproules of Tullymoan
- The Mystery of the Children - A Sign of the Times?
- The Lost Sproule Boys